Monday, September 7, 2009

First Post!

What makes a Lady?

What makes a woman a lady? This is a very good question. It depends on how you view things. I believe a Lady is a person who carries them self well and is a well-rounded person. I have a book titled "How To Be a Lady" and the qualifications for being a Lady, in that authors view, are very strict. For instance, it says Ladies should not talk to their girl friends about their boy drama. Of course girls talk to their friends about their boy drama, it's only natural. There is clearly many different aspects a woman must have to be considered a Lady. I will poll my fellow classmates about what the feel makes a Lady. I will share my findings with you in my next update :)

Tayler

4 comments:

  1. I think is a very interesting topic, and you could compare your friends' responses to not only the book but documents you find from years past. Have you ever created a survey online? Might be a good use of Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. There are many ways to express that you are lady, but there is only one way to actually show it, and that's by the way you present yourself, especially in public. Every woman is not a lady and that is simply because of the way they present themselves. There are many things as young ladies still have to learn in order to be a woman but also be a lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree there are so many ways for women to express themselves.i like how you relate your topic to that book that's very nice. now i cant wait for your next one to see what people say about being a lady and what they feel a lady is

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you There are so many things a person can do to express themself and how they feel. I really like the way you compare what you know to what your going to find out in the book you have. I think it would be fun to somehow set up a survey type thing that way a different variety of people can express what they feel is a lady.
    Cant wait for other post on this!

    ReplyDelete