Sunday, September 13, 2009

Dating!

I couldn't figure out how to put a chart on here so I will try to do that next time! Sorry! Any who, let's talk about something that causes a lot of stress....DATING! First off, you have to dress the part, don't wear something to skimpy or something that doesn't flatter you. Make sure to wear something you know you look amazing in, and also something that makes you feel comfortable. Secondly, don't use bad words. Choose your words wisely. Try to keep a constant voice level when you are talking to your date, you don't want to think you are lecturing them. If you are going on a dinner date, try not to stuff yourself silly. Quick Hint: If you're not sure how much money your date is planning on spending, ask him what he is ordering and then find something else on the menu that is around that price. Most importantly, stand up straight and act like you have all the confidence in the world and nothing could possibly bring you down! OOO I almost forgot! Try to read up on special events, politics, or even good movies and good music. This will help the conversation going and going! Until next time!

Tayler :)

4 comments:

  1. I like the advice on clothing! Can you link us to a good source that might add to the discussion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of your use of words were a little too casual like "bad words," and "skimpy." I did like your advice on dating, you gave good tips about some things that, people may have not already known. These tips are alot of the obvious things that some ladies seem to forget while on a date. Goodjob! keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this is last weeks blog, but noone else has done one for this week. Tayler these are cute little pieces of advice! I agree with how to dress. You never want to wear something too skimpy. I'll be sure to read up on those politics for the next date I go on:) ooor movies might be better. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Interesting. I enjoyed the words skimpy, comfortable, and stuff yourself silly. Yeah I agree you should read up on current events to the conversation going. You do not want to be the boring date. Can not wait for blog 3.

    ReplyDelete